May YMF Social/Presentation
Posted May 11, 2016, 3:17 PM by Webmaster Chair
This month YMF will be welcoming
Analisa Gonzales from Blair, Church, and Flynn to speak on one of her recent projects at our monthly social/presentation.
Please join us at Sequoia Brewing Company, North location, for food, friends, and fun! Appetizers provided by YMF. We hope to see you there!
Time: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Sequoia Brewing Company-
Paint Nite Fresno
Posted May 11, 2016, 3:13 PM by Webmaster Chair
Its time to break away from the typical engineers night out. Join us as YMF paints the town with a Paint and Sip night at the Tasting Room!
You don't have to be artistic to get creative. Mix it up and mess it up. At Paint Nite, fun is the only requirement. Register online to create your very own version of the painting below:
The cost is only $25 when you sign up using our online event code! Seats to this amazing event fill up quickly so sign up today! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have registered so we can add you to the group list!
Buy Tickets Here using online code "FSU20":
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: The Tasting Room-
Whitewater Rafting Trip
Posted May 11, 2016, 3:12 PM by Webmaster Chair
Friday May 13 to Sunday May 15, 2016 -
Whitewater Rafting Trip
Come join Fresno YMF for a fun weekend of camping and whitewater rafting! YMF members will be setting up camp at Kirch Flat campground on Friday and Saturday night. There will be two rafting runs down the Upper Kings River with 11 spots each; one on Saturday and one on Sunday both leaving the campsite at approximately 10am.
YMF will provide you with Breakfast and dinner on Saturday, and
breakfast again on Sunday. Bring your own snacks and drinks!
Sign up below to get in on this exciting weekend for the low cost of $10. Only 22 spots available!
Golden Valley Engineering is looking for a civil engineer/ project manager
Posted Mar 18, 2016, 10:34 AM by Webmaster Chair
Golden Valley Engineering is looking for a civil engineer/ project manager.
Full Time Permanent Employment
1. Bachelors or Masters degree in Civil Engineering or closely related field (Required)
2. Must have a minimum of at least five years of civil engineering industry work or internship experience preferable pertaining to civil land development projects. Experience in subdivisions, civil improvements, grading, utilities design and EarthCalc.
3. EIT certification is preferred
4. Must be computer savvy - Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D software (Strongly preferred)
• Civil Engineer must be able to utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and provide civil engineering plans
• Coordinate civil land development project submittals with governing agencies
• Design water, sewer and storm pipe networks
• Earthwork analysis to determine cut/fill requirements
• Prepare civil land engineers estimates
Competitive salary and benefits. Relaxed work environment.
Fax resume to (209) 722-3254 or e-mail to Jimxu@gves.us