Fresno YMF Grizzlies Night
Posted Jun 27, 2016, 12:55 PM by Webmaster ChairJoin YMF as we watch the Fresno Grizzlies take on the Las Vegas 51's! YMF has secured the private Party Deck for our event with tickets in the Super View area included!!Additionally your ticket includes all you can eat hot dogs,chili dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, loaded potato salad and drinks! Chukchansi Park will also be hosting $2 Tecate Thursday and their Tri Tip Throwdown that night! You don't want to miss it! Register now for you and 1 guest.Time: 5:30pm - Gates Open7:05pm - Game TimeLocation: Chukchansi Park1800 Tulare Street Fresno CA 93721Cost: $25 before or on July 1, 2016$30 on or after July 2, 2016Melissa Blau
Fresno YMF Membership Chair
YMF Social at Goldsteins
Posted Jun 27, 2016, 12:50 PM by Webmaster Chair
Wednesday June 29, 2016 - YMF Social
In honor of the long summer nights, Fresno YMF is inviting you to come out and enjoy drinks, food, and good conversation with friends!
This month we will be venturing into the Tower District to Goldstein's Mortuary & Delicatessen! For those that aren't familiar...there are no bodies, and no pastrami, just 45 handles of beery goodness and some awesome live music.
Come out and join us!!
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Goldstein's Mortuary & Delicatessen -
May YMF Social/Presentation
Posted May 11, 2016, 3:17 PM by Webmaster Chair
This month YMF will be welcoming
Analisa Gonzales from Blair, Church, and Flynn to speak on one of her recent projects at our monthly social/presentation.
Please join us at Sequoia Brewing Company, North location, for food, friends, and fun! Appetizers provided by YMF. We hope to see you there!
Time: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Sequoia Brewing Company-
Golden Valley Engineering is looking for a civil engineer/ project manager
Posted Mar 18, 2016, 10:34 AM by Webmaster Chair
Golden Valley Engineering is looking for a civil engineer/ project manager.
Full Time Permanent Employment
1. Bachelors or Masters degree in Civil Engineering or closely related field (Required)
2. Must have a minimum of at least five years of civil engineering industry work or internship experience preferable pertaining to civil land development projects. Experience in subdivisions, civil improvements, grading, utilities design and EarthCalc.
3. EIT certification is preferred
4. Must be computer savvy - Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D software (Strongly preferred)
• Civil Engineer must be able to utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and provide civil engineering plans
• Coordinate civil land development project submittals with governing agencies
• Design water, sewer and storm pipe networks
• Earthwork analysis to determine cut/fill requirements
• Prepare civil land engineers estimates
Competitive salary and benefits. Relaxed work environment.
Fax resume to (209) 722-3254 or e-mail to Jimxu@gves.us